Application Instructions

All questions must be answered – we do not accept N/A (call with questions 440-352-8424 x110).

Sign and date all required sections.

For roommate living, roommates are assigned by Extended Housing.

Certification of Disability MUST be completed by a psychiatrist, psychologist or nurse practitioner – if nurse practitioner, must be from a mental health agency.

An address must be listed on the application – all correspondence is done via mail.  If you do not have an address (homeless), list an address where you can receive mail.

All changes such as address, phone number, dependents, etc. must be turned in to our office in writing.