For more information on the application process, please call 440-352-8424 ext. 111.
Applications and Forms
- Extended Housing Application – for voucher, Extended Housing, Inc. properties, and McNaughton apartments
- Housing Loan Application
- Clients Rights Statement
- HQS Inspection Form
- Change of Address Form
- Obligations of Tenant, Owner, and Extended Housing, Inc.
- All questions must be answered – we do not accept “N/A.”
- Sign and date all required sections.
- For roommate living, roommates are assigned by Extended Housing, Inc.
- Certification of disability MUST be completed by a psychiatrist, psychologist, or mental health nurse practitioner.
- An address must be listed on the application. All correspondence is currently done via mail. If you do not have an address (i.e. you are homeless), list an address where you can receive mail. For information on mail services for the homeless, visit the USPS website.
- All changes, such as to address or contact information, number of dependents, income, etc., must be submitted to our office in writing.