The Coalition for Housing and Support Services of Lake County, Inc. is a group of organizations and individuals that work to make a positive impact on the lives of Lake County residents by taking actions to succeed with these interrelated goals.
- Understand the Lake County housing & services situation within the social and economic conditions present.
- Identify solutions that promote stability and healthy independence.
- Educate the community on housing issues in Lake County, and how they are being addressed.
- Support collaborative efforts among organizations to improve effectiveness in housing & support services.
- Advocate elected & appointed officials for action to support housing access, affordability and supply.
The Coalition is committed to promoting safe, decent, affordable housing opportunities and related support services through education, collaboration and advocacy.
For more information or to be placed and the listserve regarding the Coalition for Housing and Support Services of Lake County, Inc., please contact
Patricia Kidd at email@example.com
Coalition meetings are held four times during every year in the lower level Community Room of 270 East Main Street in Painesville, Ohio. Committees within the Coalition meet as needed to plan and accomplish specific tasks.